Watch the Video
About Formula XD
Formula XD is a racing team strategy game for PC and Mac. You'll take on the role of manager - hiring drivers, negotiating contracts with sponsors and engine suppliers, and making the big decisions necessary to keep your team above water. You'll issue orders to your drivers when they go out onto the track, and be responsible for guiding them to victory or defeat.
It won't be easy - you'll start at the bottom and fight your way through a long career, striving to win the Constructors' Championship title, or at least make your mark on the Wall of Fame.
- Racing circuits set all over the world
- Loads of drivers, sponsors and engine suppliers
- Bright, colourful aesthetics
- Vibrant audio and an energetic synth soundtrack
- Get hired, buy a team, sell out, switch teams, it's up to you
- Special abilities and game modifiers shake it up
- Filled to the brim with puntastic humour
About the Developer
Nicholas Heathfield is the solo indie game developer behind Formula XD. He dresses without any sense of style, enjoys complaining about things, and doesn't find it easy to function socially - making game development a fairly good fit.
This is Heathfield's first commercial project - although originally, he was only developing Formula XD as a portfolio piece to try to find a job.